Wedding DJ Packages & Specials – Soundwaves Entertainment
Wedding DJ Packages for York, Harrisburg, and Lancaster, PA as well as Baltimore and Westminster, MD. from Soundwaves DJ Entertainment
Wedding DJ Fall Sale – Save $100 instantly off any package for 2019 or 2020 weddings dates if you reserve your date before 10/31/18! (This offer only applies to new bookings for 2019. This offer does not apply to events that are already booked for 2019).
ALL Winter Weddings dates in December, January, February March and early April are NOW only Half Price (50 % off) for a limited time! Book Now! Applies to new bookings only! (This offer only applies to new bookings for 2019. This offer does not apply to events that are already booked for 2019).
Below you will find a list of our services that all of our Wedding DJ Packages include! Please use the Request A Price Quote Link (below or on the right) or the Contact Us form to request a price quote for your wedding. We’ll send you a quote within 24 hours or less! Usually in just a few minutes during regular business hours! We’ll also include a list of our wedding packages and prices too!
- FREE initial personal wedding consultation to discuss your vision for your reception plus final planning meeting 4-6 weeks prior to your event date to finalize the details for your big day. At this meeting we will go over bridal party introductions, music selection, timeline and reception itinerary
- Basic Light Package – Your choice of either elegant White Lights for your First Dance and Formal Dances or Colored, Sound Reactive Lights to give the dance floor more of a party atmosphere for the dancing portion of the evening.
- Fully customizable playlists including ‘Must Play” and “Do Not Play” on our online wedding planner. You choose the songs that you prefer your DJ to play or the songs that you think your family and friends might like as well. You can also create a “Do Not Play List” of specific songs/artists or types of music that you prefer not to have played at your reception. You may even provide some of your own favorite music if you prefer for your DJ (optional).
- Guest Request Option – You’ll have the option to provide your guests with a separate guest request link and password so your guests will be able to add song requests in our online event planner. You’ll be able to see what your guests have added and you’ll have the option to filter out songs that you don’t want played. You’ll have total control over the guest requests!
- 24/7 access to our Online Wedding Planner software and planning tools so you can organize, change your reception or ceremony details, formal dance song selections and song requests from home, work or from your phone!
- Wireless Microphone for Best Man/ Maid/Matron of Honor Toast’s and for the Blessing before the meal
- DJ Interaction with your guests
- All prices and packages include set up and break down of equipment. We arrive 2 hours prior to your guests arrival at your venue for set up and a sound check.
We offer two different DJ Packages. An Associate Package and an Executive Package. With the Executive Package the company owner Chris Pyle would personally be your DJ and with the Associate Package your DJ would be of our full-time wedding DJ’s on our staff.
Ceremony Music / Additional Sound System For Wedding Ceremonies
Ceremony Music – We can provide beautiful, traditional or non-traditional music of your choice for your wedding ceremony. We normally start with prelude music of your choice approx. 30 minutes prior to your actual ceremony start time as your guests are arriving and being seated for the service. Most ceremonies on average are about 30 minutes. You can also include your ceremony (up to 1 hour) in either the 5 or 6 hour reception packages above without any additional charge for your ceremony.
Second Sound/ Pa System For Your Ceremony – If your ceremony is outdoors or in a different location or room from your reception, we can provide an additional, compact sound system with wireless mics for your ceremony. If you already have “Live Music” arranged for your ceremony we can provide just a PA system with wireless mics for the officiate, Groom, soloist, or scripture reader. We normally provide a lapel mic for the officiant. We can also provide a lapel or handheld mic for your vows. Sometimes couple’s prefer a handheld mic if they are going to read their vows to each other. We can also provide a wireless mic for a reader or singer if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: If your ceremony is in the same room as your reception we can utilize our main sound system for both the ceremony and reception without any additional charge for an additional sound system. The only additional charge would be for the ceremony music depending on which reception package you choose above. You can include your ceremony (up to 1 hour) in either the 5 or 6 hour reception packages above without any additional charge for your ceremony music. The only additional charge would be if you would require an additional sound system for your ceremony or a third set up for the cocktail hour location.
* For your convenience, you are welcome to make payments on your remaining balance at anytime prior to your event date. We have an easy online wedding planner with a Paypal link that makes it convenient to make a payment toward your account at anytime prior to your wedding date. You can also keep track of your payments and remaining balance in your wedding planner account.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, PayPal, Debit Cards and personal checks for your convenience.
We’ll be happy to send you a personalized price quote for your wedding. Please click on the Request a Quote button below to get a quick quote within 24 hours or less. Normally we respond with a quote in just a few hours during regular business hours! Please let us know as many event details as possible. If applicable, please let us know your ceremony start time, your reception ending time, if your ceremony will be outdoors, in the same room as your reception or in a different room and also any additional services you might be interested in so that we can provide you with an accurate price quote. If you can provide us with ALL of these details we’ll send you a detailed price quote for the total package!
To reserve your date or if you have any questions please call us at 717-225-5562 or email us at Soundwdj@comcast.net